- Second-highest order volume in the company’s history at €3.6 billion (sales revenues: €3.3 billion).
- KUKA exceeds revenue and earnings targets issued in 2021 and has a positive out-look for the current fiscal year.
- Global supply bottlenecks and increased costs hinder even stronger performance, but EBIT nevertheless rises significantly to €61.8 million.
- CEO Peter Mohnen: “We are conquering new markets with our technologies. Our goal is the leading role in robot-based automation by 2025.”
- Around €800 million euro will be invested in research and development by 2025.
With record increases as well as growth in all divisions, KUKA has delivered a strong year. Thanks to a successful combination of investments and cost-cutting measures, as well as the rebounding automation market, KUKA recorded a leap forward.